Hi everyone, trust you’re using your stay home productively. It’s the best way to maximize this holiday.
Now on the award, I want to appreciate science_girrrrrl for nominating me for the blogger recognition award. If you’ve not visited her blog @ https://juniorblogs.science. Visit her blog to read wonderful articles about science. To her, every problem starts with the government defying the scientist.
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How did I start blogging?
September, 5th 2019 was my first day of blogging. Part of the requirement of my country is a compulsory 1year national youth service program. While in Akure Ondo state capital in Nigeria for my youth service program, I become idle and I don’t like the fact that I am idle during the holidays apart from the community development service, so I decided to write about things that come to my mind that I feel it’s reasonable. With this view, I made up my mind to write about my thoughts.
At first, I felt I ‘m just writing to keep myself busy but later realized there’s more to write after my youth service year.
My token to new bloggers: advice…
- Successful bloggers worked hard to get there, so keep writing and don’t be discouraged. Don’t stop trying hard work doesn’t kill.
- It’s a give and take world, try to visit other blogs and follow. Everyone is unique in their way “be original” reblog and giving is better don’t plagiarize.
- Vikas karmani
- Akshay Lyer
- Priya MK
- Ava Tripathy
- Shanty Salty
- The Godly chic Diaries
- Chris Nicholas
Stay home, stay safe, take responsibility.